Lord Increase Our Faith
Jul 8th, 2018 by thesaltminesermons
- Romans 8:32
- 2 Corinthians 10
- Luke 17.5
- John 16.24, 15.11, 14.27
- Philippians 4.6-7
- Romans 5.20-21, 8.38-39
1. Is the peace of God ruling in my heart and mind giving me sure footing to stand when life throws its worst at me?
2. Is the joy of the Lord my strength, flowing within and through my very soul?
3. Is my faith giving me supernatural clarity for direction when there is so much confusion attempting to trip me up?
4. Is the grace of God through Jesus contiually setting me free from the bondage of my sin?
5. Has the love of God so much consumed me, that there is evidence throughout my life?